Useful Contacts
Some useful websites, email addresses and telephone numbers:
The website has a comprehensive menu, with a guaranteed response & follow-up action.
  •  Change of address for council tenants and people who own their own home.
  • Change of address for private landlord (non council) tenants
  • Change in circumstances
  • Compliments, comments and complaints
  • Standards Committee - Code of Conduct complaint
Council tax:
  • Adult over 18 moved out 
  • Adult over 18 moved in
  • Change of address
  • Disregard or discount ended
  • Missing payment
  • Anti-social behaviour
  • Broken fire hydrant
  • Graffiti
  • Dead animal for removal
  • Dog fouling
  • Fly Tipping and illegal dumping
  • Flood
  • Full litter or dog bin
  • Japanese Knotweed
  • Anti social behaviour (Cornwall Housing tenants)
  • Cornwall Housing comments and complaints
  • Housing repair
  • Private Sector Housing Defect
  • Breach of planning control
  • Report an abandoned vehicle
  • Footpaths, bridleways or byway problems
  • Highway electrical fault
  • Pothole
  • Road, highway or footway issues
  • Streetlights
  • Street works problem
Waste and recycling:
  • Missed rubbish collection
  • Missed recycling collection
  • Missed garden waste collection
  • Missed clinical waste or sharps collection

If you want to report something that is not listed, please use the contact us link page:

A direct email with an immediate automated response followed by an intended action response within the same working day.
A direct email with an immediate automated response followed by an intended action response within the same working day.
For non emergency police matters, really good for vehicle obstructions - a couple of photos can even be attached. (Easily done with a smart phone or a tablet).
A direct email which can be used for noise nuisance from premises.
Tel: 0300 1234 212
A direct email to reach the anti-social behaviour team.
Tel: 0300 1234 232
A direct email to reach the Community Safety Team for crime prevention and support matters.
Tel: 0300 1234 232
A direct email for University related community issues, (student related problems).
Tel: 01326 255666  (24hr voicemail service with next working day call-back between 9:30 am and 11:30 am Mon - Fri.

Exeter University also provided  01326 370737 - the Community Line.  24 hrs.
(A nightime response given to some noise: There was a person at the other end, who took some notes and sympathised.
Oh and he gave us the Cornwall Council Environmental Noise number (their main switchboard number 0300 1234 212, ‘press 1 for emergency’). Conclusion: Don’t expect miracles!)
Fire Safety
A 24hr phone line giving Fire Safety Advice.
Tel: 0800 3581 999
Falmouth Town Council
Tel: 01326 315559
Useful website: report, view, or discuss local problems, the website passes your complaint to the local council for you.
You have the right to request information from any publicly-funded body, and get answers. WhatDoTheyKnow helps you make a Freedom of Information request. It also publishes all requests online. 
If you know of any other contact information which the community may find helpful please email us the information so we can include it. Many thanks